I started this journey to reach culinary freedom in the kitchen. I do believe that after making an entire thanksgiving meal I have reached the freedom I was looking for. This, however, does not mean I will stop blogging. I have enjoyed my experience and all the input/recipes I have received too much to give that up.
Tonight's meal was very easy. I made Alfredo sauce pasta and chicken with a side of garlic bread. There is a movie I watch usually at this time of year and it always ankles me want Alfredo. I saw a commercial for the movie, The Holiday, yesterday and since then have been craving Alfredo.
I made it all by myself, doing what felt like a million things at once, consistently setting off our overly sensitive smoke detector. But I made it and enjoyed it so much, I am looking forward to my lunch tomorrow.
Now, it is time to relax and enjoy a movie with my man on the couch. See you all next week. I plan on making kielbasa for next Mondays dinner.
:) Jamie
I love you Jamie! I remember watching that movie with you, pausing it and then running around to various grocery stores at 10 pm to find stuff to make chicken alfredo!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad you're going to keep blogging. You've done so much in the last few months, and I'm really excited to see what else you'll tackle.
:)