Sorry all, for my lack of post last week. I was so unwell I went to sleep as soon as I got home last Monday and the rest of the week was a whirlwind of events for work(mine and Walt's).
One exciting thing from last week though is that I got a coupon from earthfare( a local healthy grocery store) for 5 items for $5.00. The 5 items were 1 lb mild Italian ground sausage(fresh), a 1lb bag organic pasta, salad dressing(we got ranch), lettuce(sprig mix), and tomatoes. What a great deal, right?
So I made, you guessed it, pasta with spaghetti sauce and sausage, with a side salad.
I used hunts canned garlic and herb sauce and it was great. I browned the sausage and then poured the sauce over it to finish cooking while the sauce heated through.
A small bowl of salad and a big bowl of pasta and sausage later my tummy was very happy and so was Walt's. so simple yet so delicious. I must have been hungry and enjoyed it though because I didn't even stop to take pictures this time!
Look for my thanksgiving post next week :)
Have a great week!
Jamie
How do you feel about Indian? Made a great curry in the slow cooker. The pasta sounds yummy
ReplyDelete