Monday, September 24, 2012

Migraine Monday

I will not lie, I have a migraine and decided to not cool tonight. We stopped at chick fil a for dinner and I am so glad I did not need to cook tonight. I am going to go curl up on the couch for the rest of the evening. I'll make dinner another night this week! Have a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. Feel better and cook another day. Alex has Advanced Food Prep class and he is loving it. He made gazpacho and is going to make some dishes using different spices this weekend. He really found his niche. He asked for Chef's knives and a chef jacket for christmas. I am going to see if he can take another cooking elective next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a week late. I ended up having a leftover headache all week so I didn't cook, I just ate leftovers and minimal food. I hope you had a great week :)

    ReplyDelete